PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Customers / Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Customers / Users visit our website, fill out the contact form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Customers / Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Customers/ Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Customers / Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Customers / Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Customers / Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Customers / Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Top Dog Walkers may collect and use Customers / Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website We may need your information to display content on the website correctly.
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests more efficiently. A good example of this is personal information you send us via the form on our contact us page.
- To personalize Customer / User experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Customers / Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send the Customer / User information and updates about our services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and / or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our website.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Customers / Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Customers / Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as our social media accounts that Customers / Users may follow and comment on. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on July 30, 2019